Knowledge, Team spirit and Fun can be brought together:
In several projects students can be crative and initiative. Some of these projects were initialized by the students themselves by generating deep knowledge and hands-on mentality. Some projects
are coached by older students and graduates.
Here some of the best results shall be honored. Thanks for the fun while coaching these exceptional projects.
i.p.: in process
rest: finalized - for more infos: please get in contact!
- i.p.: Do X: Re-design of the Dornier waterplane for the Freundes- und Förderkreis Dornier Museum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.
More under following link: http://www.freundeskreis-dornier.de/
- Design and prototyping of a foldable, battery operated-scouter
- Development of a circular saw considering machine guidelines and CE conformity
- Design and prototypinig of a kiteboard
- Design and development of a e-jet power unit
- Bionics: Research of bionics and identification of research fields
- i.p.: Bionics: Development of a lecture in bionics for students of engineering design
- i.p.: Bionics: Research and development of a systematic approach to implement bionics in early engineering design stages
- Sustainable Design: Analysis of different material and setup of material usage guidelines for engineering design
- i.p.: Conception and design of a hot forming process for lightweight matrix compounds
- i.p.: Creativity Methods: Conception and best practice evaluation for teaching and application
- Lightweight design of a bicycle drive wheel and pedal with topology optimization tools
- i.p.: e-learning (Moodle platform): Setup of e-learning platform and courses, in addition to e.g. lectures and laboratories, e.g. virtual material science lab, 3D-lab
Digitalization in Engineering Design:
- Industry 4.0: Study of consequences for engineering design and production planning
- Benchmark: 3D-Scanners, Measuring and Reverse Engineering Systems
- Realisation of the complete reverse engineering process from digitalisation (3D-scanning) of an object to additive manufacturing (3D-printing)
- i.p.: Conception and development of a 3D-Scanner reverse engineering workshop for students of Engineering Design
- i.p.: Development and realisation of a smart collaboration laboratory at DHBW Ravensburg Campus Friedrichhafen
- Setup of an Audit-Quick-Check-Tool
- Validation of the Audit-Quick-Check-Tool in Internal Auditing and Certification Audits acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015-11
- Improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS) and recertification of a producing business acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015-11